skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Avril...2007
I really like Avril Lavigne's voice and music. And I like her look. Kind of punk. Obviously I don't dress like that but I do secretly want a blue streak in my hair. I liked this picture because it was kind-of peaceful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Author of this here Blog
Melani
The Sexy Husband
Chris
Our Little Man
Jack
My Other Blogs
365 Days of OWLS
Melani Michelle Art
Peeps I Know and Love
Meag and Chris
Ben's 2024 review
1 year ago
Kamille and Evan
Baby #5
4 years ago
Amber and Corey
8 Months Worth of Photos
7 years ago
Aunt Laurie
Rebekah's Homecoming
9 years ago
Nick and Katelin
Carving Pumpkins and Halloween
10 years ago
Keller Family
Starting Again
10 years ago
Kynsie
Grateful I'm Here.
10 years ago
Ashley and Jamie
December // Christmas!
10 years ago
Ashley and Cameron Garner
Braylee's 10 months
10 years ago
Veronica
The Great Dairy Farm Experiment: an Oral History
11 years ago
Prisin and Yared
Eggs, Candy and Lamb''
12 years ago
Jenessa
What I learned in Houston
13 years ago
Allison
30
13 years ago
Mandy and Mark
Christmas, Crafts, & Cookies
13 years ago
Melinda and Mike
Finally!
13 years ago
Tara and Greg
Clearly a good time on Clear Lake
13 years ago
Andrew and Lyndsey
More Baby Talk...Already!
13 years ago
Kari
Talking to crazy
13 years ago
Ruby and Taylor
14 years ago
The Darsha's
Lost Halloween Pictures
14 years ago
Carissa Giles
Chief Weekee and Jacob
Blaine and Michelle
Show 5
Show All
Mysterious People I Know and Love
The Brother and Rachel
June-et and Jon
Shari and Khan
Tablay and Moe
Kay (Kathi)
Blogs I stalk
Emily Henderson
Thrifty Decor Chick
It Just Gets Stranger
The Lettered Cottage
Suri's Burn Book
Hooked on Houses
Bower Power
A Beautiful World
Simplify
Crappy Pictures
DENY Blog
Annie Ink
Phoenix Legend
Seriously, so blessed!
Simini Blocker
Verbal Vomit
Blog Archive
►
2015
(
6
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2014
(
2
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
2013
(
36
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
2
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
7
)
►
January
(
9
)
►
2012
(
15
)
►
December
(
4
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
2011
(
2
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
2010
(
15
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
2
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2009
(
17
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
July
(
1
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
▼
2008
(
40
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
February
(
1
)
▼
January
(
12
)
My love for my Melani
Brandon...2008
Natalie Wood...2008
Jude Law...2006
Johnny Wilkonson kind-of...2007
Clive Owenish/demon horse...2007
Emma Watson...2007
Avril...2007
In Love...2007
John Doe...2006
Michael Buble..2006
Sleeping Beauty...2006
►
2007
(
1
)
►
November
(
1
)
Popular Posts
The Oscars/MMA's 3
It's that time of year again! The Oscars. Well it was a week ago, but, I'M A BUSY WOMAN. I've got naps to take, children to t...
The "Right" Kind of Fat
Guys, I don't know if you know this or not, but, being overweight/plus size is now totally in. Exhibit A: The Beautiful Kim K....
Jack's Head and AAAAAH!
So we got an ultrasound of Jack's head yesterday. The ultrasound tech said that his sagittal suture was partially fused. On the monit...
The ABC's of Jack
A: "Are you tree????" What Jack says when he wants to listen to his favorite song. Are you coming to the Tree from the Mockingja...
Jack at 4 Months
Jack is now officially 4 months old! He had his 4 month appointment. He is in the 95 percentile for height, 75 percentile for weight, and...
0 comments:
Post a Comment