Jack's 7 Months Top 3's
Top 3 Cutest Things He Does:
1. He does these little fake coughs when he wants attention. At first we thought there was something caught in his throat. But it's just his way of saying, "Oh hey parental units...Look at this cute little thing...me."
2. If I put my head towards his, he'll stick his forehead on mine and giggle.
3. I love when I am doing my own thing and I notice Jack is being quiet. Then I look over at him and he is just staring at me and smiling.
Top 3 Least Cute Things He Does:
1. Digs his nails into my face.
2. His spit up has started to stain our carpet. I can't keep up with all of the spots and our carpet is starting to look cheetah print. Nasty...carpet cleaning here we come.
3. Tries to roll around and drink his bottle. Then he gets mad when he can't get any milk.
Top 3 Favorite Things:
1. Our shoes. He spends a large part of his day eating our shoes that we keep by the door. One time I looked over and he was vigorously licking the bottom of Chris's flip-flop. It was like he was trying to get it clean with his tongue. Apparently I'm not too worried about germs because I never try to stop him...insert awkward "I just realized how this may appear to others" face here.
2. Electronics and wires. I am constantly arranging cords so he can't reach them. And he learned to scoot by trying to get to Chris's phone.
3. When Chris comes home. He gets so excited, he just giggles and flails about. His arms go back and forth super fast. He's laying on his stomach, so it looks like he's trying to swim away. It's like he is so surprised that his favorite person isn't gone forever.
Top 3 Dislikes:
1. Waiting to be pulled out of his car seat...still.
2. Being hungry.
3. When he can't get to something he wants to play with.
Top 3 Accomplishments:
1. He's learned to scoot.
2. He can sit up on his own.
3. I think maybe, hopefully he is starting to recognize his name.
Top 3 Funniest Things He Does:
1. Sometimes I will hear random little wails and it is because he has gotten his arm caught on the straps from his diaper bag. He can't figure out why he can't roll away.
2. We took him to the pool the other day and when we put him into the water he did these little gasps and made the biggest Wallace and Gromit face I have ever seen on him. Which is saying something, because he has pulled out some beauties in the past. It sounds heartless, but his little panicky self is hilarious.
3. His personality has changed around strangers. He used to laugh and giggle at anybody. Now when people he doesn't know try to talk with him and get him to smile, he just stares at them. Unblinking. Like he couldn't get anymore bored. It's funny but also a little distressing. I don't want people to think I hate them because my spawn gives them a judgy face all of the time.
Throw a little more judgement in this photo, and you have the face Jack makes to strangers.
I just continue to be amazed at how much Chris and I love our Little Thing.
2 comments:
How adorable! I love the two little teeth and the big laugh in the pictures. His eyes are amazingly blue!LOVED THIS POST!
these DO look the exact same as his 8months...bilbo, you haven't aged a day.
Post a Comment