Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It Still Fits!

I sound like a 50 year old (no offense mums) in the blog title. What I am referring to is the poodle skirt my mom made me in 6th grade. It still fits me! So I wore it this year for All Hallow's Eve. The fact that the waist is elastic probably helped my prospects.



Apparently I don't keep a very clean kitchen. Actually this is just a stove at one of my guy friends apartments.

And here are Mandi and Little Ben. Mandi made both costumes.



I just love it! I love Robin's white sneakers and Maid Marian's chacos the best.

The dress Mandi made is gorgeous I just love it!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

don't you love how me dress is practically falling off....oh the contraversy. And I guess you can come on our vacays...if you need it...I think I may need it.

Anonymous said...

You look adorable Mel!