Saturday, December 5, 2009

Flower Hair 2009


Once again this is an advertisement from People magazine. I think its for Shampoo. The hair is supposed to be half flower. I really love this drawing. I think it looks a lot smoother than some of my drawings. And I love the hair! I'm getting excited that my hair is improving!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love her eyes, and her skin tone! she looks almost like Jennifer Garner to me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness so I totally thought that I commented on this!!! I so sorry sister!!!! I love her hair in this! It's gorgeous!! you are definetly getting better at the hair, not that you weren't good to start off with but I can tell that you are improving. Good job!

The cute little feeties!!! Ahhh....what else can I say except that I just want to tickle those ickle toesies!!

Jan Nut said...

that flower one is your best drawing ever, in my professional opinion...haha no but seriously it is SOOO good!!