Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Feel Bad

Dear Vienna-

I'm very sorry I hated you. I'm sorry I called you names and yelled at the TV. I realize now I was jealous that you got to marry Jake, a beautiful man from Texas...lucky girl.

So you don't look like the other girls. Neither do 99 percent of the rest of us. Thank goodness for a little variety.

I felt bad when you tried to apologize and the other girls were rude. I know how hard it is to say sorry.

Good luck...that is all.

4 comments:

Kristin D. said...

Now, I want to know if you are being sarcastic or not.

Melani said...

not.

Anonymous said...

I kindof feel the same way melly. I'd hate to be in her position. eek.

Mandi said...

I just love how your called her "horse face", "george washington", and "lazy eye"...but it's all in the past!