Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cruise Photodump

Here are some random photos from 2nd Honeymoon...The Mexican Cruise.

 This pic was taken in the ships mini hospital.  I accidentally took a chunk of my skin off shaving (nasty I know).  I conjured up this temporary band-aid...paper towel and hair tie.  I was afraid the hair tie would cut off the circulation to my foot and lead to amputation, so we went to see about band-aids.  After finding out they were 3 dollars, we decided possible amputation was fine.  


 This is me sexy golfing on the ship.


 And Chris doing likewise.
 

  This is us trying out the panoramic setting on our camera. 


Some dear soul who saw us struggling with our camera (she didn't know we were paroramoring it) offered to take this pic.

Me holding these nasty lizard things that were forced on me by some random Mexican.  He then informed us we owed him 5 dollar for this pleasure.  Notice I named the little guys.  


In Cabo San Lucas on one of the "glass bottom boats".  Anyone who's been to Cabo and on one of those boats will know why the quotes are present.  Let's just say they should have called them, thick opaque, tiny bit of plastic, bottomed boat. 

There we are on the beach.  You can see a glass bottomed boat in the background as well as another Carnival ship...The Splendor.  Who's passengers were apparently later robbed at gun point. 


Captain Chris.  Don't you love the Mr. Alberts shirt? I have a Mrs. Alberts shirt that we wore for our reception...Thank you Mandi!


I'm being a sassy billionaire heiress with my little doggy in a bag.


When we would come home in the evening our towels would be folded into cute little animals.  And...cute surprise...Chris's baby hippo was always placed interacting with the towel animal.  Oh it was my idea to bring Hippo...every 2nd Honeymoon needs a baby hippo.  It's very romantic.  Here he is with Sir Ape.


And here with Kermit the Frog.

So there is a little glance into 2nd Honeymoon.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love how you don't use a "the" when referring to 2nd honeymoon. ("they're my medals mother. from army.") and notice how i copied your fabulous photo editing. and i love how they posed the baby hippos and also your names for the uglies made me liTER-ally chuckle.

Jacob and Rike H. said...

Looks like a ton of fun! You two are very cute!

Kathi said...

I know the quote mandi used!!!!!!

three words: i miss you