Here it is...revel in the sexiness. This picture was really just Chris and I making fun of other people taking themselves too seriously. But now I see why they do...cuz' we are looking FEE to the IERCE. Fierce. Tyra would be so pleased. This picture was taken at a baseball game. We went with the Solar Panel Company that Chris is working for this summer.
Here's little Jack at the game.
Sometimes he holds this little dog in his mouth. No hands. He just sucks. (That sentence could sound mean if taken out of context.) And look at how wee his little hand looks compared to his head!
One more photo of the cuteness.
The baseball game was mucho fun. Chris watched the game like a normal self respecting person. I created a scavenger hunt so I wouldn't die of boredom. People watching at sporting events is the best. Especially if you have a pair of binoculars...stalker much. Sadly I was not so prepared this time around. I had to rely on me old peepers to do the job. And just in case you find yourself bored at a baseball game, here is the scavenger hunt.
1. One of the players adjusting their cup. And I don't mean the kind you drink out of.
2. 3 and 0 count. I have no idea what this means. Chris told me to write it down.
3. A foam finger. This is surprisingly hard to find at a baseball game.
4. Someone tripping.
5. A spilled drink.
6. A heated argument.
7. Pick off. I think Chris made some of these terms up.
8. A Kansas City fan. Or any fan from the opposing team.
9. A hot dog.
10. A crowd ball.
11. Someone picking their wedgie.
12. A Mascot.
13. A Bro Hug on the field.
14. High 5 on the field.
15. Butt slap or "good game" on the field.
16. Horn player. There was a very incessant person below us, who kept honking this darned horn. We wanted to find the culprit and stare at him with judgement in our eyes. Kind of like you do when you pass a really slow driver on the highway. You want to see what the idiot looks like so that you can more fully resent them.
17. A bat...of the flying variety.
18. Darth Vader's March. Turns out only BYU plays this at sporting events. Apparently I've never payed close enough attention to notice this.
19. Ice cream cone.
20. Cowboy hat.
21. People making out.
22. An on field collision.
23. Duck face selfies.
24. And the wave. But it has to make a full pass around the stadium.
Here's a random photo of Jack as Martha Washington. Thank you Mandi for the idea and the giggles that it provided.
Early on in California we also ventured to Texas Roadhouse. Here I am impersonating the evilness known as the armadillo.
And here is Jack with said armadillo. Look at that armadillo's sneaky little taxidermied eyes. It looks like there are a million evil secrets hiding behind those eyes. You may also notice that there is the same little dog in many of these photos. He will feature more prominently later in this blog.
And here are a couple photos of Chris and Jack at a Veteran Day's firework show.
Jack chilling at one of the little houses at a mini golf course.
Sometimes unsavory things must be done on the green.









2 comments:
Melani!! I am disappointed about your baseball knowledge! Looks like I didn't teach you properly. I love the update! What a cute family!!
So many things I loved, so little time.
1. jack's patriotic overalls. they were even America's tartan.
2. I neeed to sit next to you at a baseball game. Ben will probably think i'm being judgy and rude but you'll know the truth.
3. Remember when Blaik almost lost poor puppy.
4. You are working your angles, girl. H2T. H to T.
5. Chris's bootie defies gravity.
6. sometimes unsavory thing don't just happen on the green, as blaik has demonstrated. sometimes they just are plopped out at the park.
Post a Comment