Random photos that is.
Here is Chirs impersonating Jack when he tries to eat the laundry basket.
Jack in Chris's old sweat suit. Look at that little ball of early 90's joy.
No pastel sweatsuit would be complete without a peeking little bear.
While at Bass Pro Shop, I found the biggest frying pan of my lifestyle.
So, naturally, we pretended to cook Jack in it.
Apparently the Little Thing was playing on the floor one night, and stopped making noise. Chris went over and found him thus. Asleep and cuddling with the last toy he had been playing with, my yoga pants.
This is how the little stares at us sometimes.
This little nugget is just so cute.
Whilst visiting Kari in San Jose, we went to this Japanese?...Chinese?...somewhere in Asia, gardens.
It was be-u-tiful.
Look at the giant fish in the pond.
Allie and Kayci accompanied us.
They found this "wittle baby Tuwtle", as Allie called it, just roaming about.
And Jack's favorite thing to do that day. Eat Allies stuffed Unicorn.
End of Random Picture Post.



1 comments:
that picture of chris eating the laundry basket makes a lot more sense now. And I love the pictures of Jack getting roasted over the fire...something I would have done. And that last sentence on its own is reaaallly creepy. And I can hear allie say "baby tuwtle" in my head clear as day.
Post a Comment