1. Own a big black horse.
3. Go without modern conveniences for a week.
4. Be in a movie.
5. Draw a picture of Joseph Smith.
6. Become EMT certified.
7. Learn to do a back flip.

8. Illustrate a children's book.
9. Design and make my own jewelry.
10. Learn to sculptor.
11. Kiss in the rain.
12. Learn to play the cello.

13. Backpack through the Alps.
14. Meet a celebrity.
15. Get married.

16. Learn to Irish hard shoe.

17. Master a triple turn.
18. Go to a chiropractor.
19. Learn to ice skate backwards.
20. Make a medivial dress.
21. Learn to swan dive.
22. Skydive without an instructor.
23. Wear a full army uniform.

24. Get a 2-pack (on my tummy)
25. Make ceramics.

8 comments:
What a great list! One piece of advice though. Get the two pack before you have kids. Afterwards it's SO much harder :).
Mel! yeah you posted something...finally my days and days of waiting have paid off...I loved! this list!!! the one that shocked me the most was the backpakc through the alps...that means you can start by going on hikes with Ben and I! oh and this fall we should take a ceramics class...alot city rec centers have classes...!
Melly this was fun to read. I liked it! The great thing is that there are a bunch of these that you can so easily do! Yay!! I love you babe..it's been way too long since i've seen you. :(
i love that picture at the top of your page!! I want to own a black horse someday too named lightning! They can be friends!! or maybe even lovers...
So do you still want the horse to live with you? I loved the list. I should make one of my own.
Great list Mel. There are quite a few that you can do fairly easily. It is nice to have a list like this that you can work towards accomplishing. It gets you to do things that you normally wouldn't do. I will have to have you illustrate the children's book that I want to write!
Who is the rain? ;)
HEY CHICKY!! Man its been a while everyone is all grown up. Mandi is married your in college, and I am a lowly freshman!! I absolutly love this list it is pretty much the same things i want to do with my life!! I'm super happy you commented on our blog.
Love the girl who you used to babysit,
Miranda :D
Post a Comment