So David let me borrow Band of Brothers from him. For those of you who are less informed, this is a 10 hour (and you thought Pride and Prejudice was long) mini-series that follows a group of soldiers from boot camp all the way to the end of the war. Anyway, I just LOVED this show! It was FABULOUS! I was so inspired, these people sacrificed and went through so much. So I decided to draw one of the soldiers. Naturally I chose the most attractive one...really I don't see the point in drawing ugly people. The helmet was kind of hard but I like the way it turned out. Overall, I like the way it turned. I like how the scruff turned out.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Band of Brothers Fellow...2008
Posted by Melani at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is absolutely fantabulous. You always do such a good job.
As always melly it looks awesome!! I love how clear his eyes are! I love you baby!!
Oh ted I love the nose, and the texture on the helmut...you can almost smell him, it is so real, and your right no saggy jaw...I'm just going to have to show everybody...
Awesome, Melly!! I am still amazed at what a good job you do! So when are you going to do my girls? J/K - sort of!
Post a Comment