
For you curious souls...especially you Kristin. This is Damian Lewis. It is a screen shot from the movie Band of Brothers. I drew this because I think this guy is a stud muffin. He has red hair and yet he is still wundabar. Band of Brothers are my favorite films ever. The previous drawing I did was from this movie too. In the movie Damian Lewis plays Maj. Winters who is such a great leader. I mostly like the way this turned out. The shading looks a little splotchy. But overall I like it. I want my next one to be color. AAAAH!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Damian Lewis...2008
Posted by Melani at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love it!!! So what is the story behind it.
it is Winters all the way...his eyes are so penatrating, and somehow you can really tell he is long yet very blonde and light eyes/eyeslashes. I love all the shadowing in this picture, it really allows you to focus on the eyes all the more...one of my faves that you have ever done!
seriously this is ridiculously good. That shading is fantastic!!
Who is Winters? I am so behind when it comes to American culture and I hate it.
Melly i think this is awesome. The hand is pushing the nose up a little bit and i htink that would be hard to draw but you did a really good job with that and with the eyes..they pop out.
WOW!!! I really really like it! He seems to tell a story just through his eyes, which, by the way, are amazingly done!! But i dont see anything wrong with red heads...jk. I'm so completly jelous of your skills.
What a great picture Melani-you are very gifted. I am so excited I found you & Mandi's blogs, we miss all of our germany friends so much!
Post a Comment