Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TOP TEN WEEKLY

These are my top ten favorite artists...at the moment anyway.

Coming in at number....


10. Josh Groban

Favoite Song by him: "Remember When It Rained"

9. Michael Buble

My favorite song by him: "Home"

8. Jack Johnson

Favorite song by him: "Where'd All the Good People Go?"

7. Billy Joel

Favorite song by him: "Vienna"

6. Ben Folds
Favorite Song By Him: "The Luckiest"

5. John Mayer
Favorite Song by him: "Slow Dancing In a Burning Room"

4. Regina Spektor

Favorite Song By her: "Samson"

TOP THREE!

3. Sarah Brightman

My Favorite Song by Her: "What a Wonderful World"

2. Josh Turner

My Favorite Song by Him: "Would You Go With Me"

and NUMBER ONE!!!

1. Mat Kearney

Favorite Song by him: "All I Need"
There you have it...if you ever get sick of your music, check these songs out. They are delightful. :)

6 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I am so sad to say that I have never heard music from half of these. I feel so out of touch.

Anonymous said...

I have a few songs to look into!

Rachel said...

You have given me a new playlist...and btw isn't Sarah Brightman so beautiful. I would love to look that great when I am in my 40's or now for that matter. I love your website Melani-we miss all the Jensen girls!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

These are some great toons I have been listening and I love.

Mandi said...

I'm out of the loop, ted! But I must say you keep me up on things these days...I just love that Sarah and Michael though!

Welcome said...

Melani we should share an i-pod. I love all these artists too. Billy Joel--gotta love him!