Sunday, June 7, 2009

Band of Brothers...again...2009


Seriously people I am just on a BOB/WWII kick. I can't get enough! I just love this photo...how they are helping eachother out.
Random fact about my life: I find I enjoy a good cheese, salami, mayo, mustard sandwhich. It's a little of heaven here on earth. And life is just good...ya know? No matter where you are you can have peace. What a great gift. Happiness doesn't depend on what is happening to you...it's what you make of life that brings happiness and peace. Does that make sense?

3 comments:

Mandi said...

oh mel, I loved the depth of this post...and don't get me started on the drawing...love love love. It makes me want to save someone's life. Which I believe one can do on and off a battle field.

Jan Nut said...

Oh I just lurve it Mels. I don't think I ever saw the finished product but it is good. Dang good.

Dents said...

I really like this drawing, you do nice work. How about a portrait of lieutenant Winters, he is so handsome.