Sunday, June 7, 2009

Army Fellow...2009


I did this fellow from a Band of Brothers still. I used this new charcol pencil I got at the BYU bookstore. This is a quicker drawing but I do like it. I like how he looks kind-of sad.

Random Thought: I am getting much more athletic these days. I actually participate in sports. This is a big thing for me. And I just enjoy a great game of water basketball.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

this is that one fellow...arg what is his name..I'm loosing the gift, I wait I never possessed it. So I love how you are finally conquering your fears and becoming athletic. Rike and I are planning a zion's trip for the fall, you in?

Jan Nut said...

you finally updated!! I love it! I also love all of your random facts and that you just sound so happy in all of these posts (not that you normally don't) but yeah, I'd say our summer is off to a rockin' start.