Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stretching...2009



This is me practicing the human body. It is just a smaller, quicker (is that a word) drawing. I used a picture of Michael Phelps stretching as a guide. I really like the hands. Just in case you can't tell he listening to head phones. Overall I think this is okay. Some of it is really dispoportionate, but oh well. I just used a regular pencil.

Random Fact about my Life: I really like driving to my parents house. It is an hour drive where I can think and sing really loudly to myself.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandi said...

we all know that this is one of most favoritest. I just love his hands...I never zoned in on that part.

Kristin D. said...

I wish I had as much time as you to work on art. You do it so well. I love the updates. It has been awhile.

Meagarific said...

Even driving the hour with meag in the car? Then you can still sing really loudly!
I wish I knew as many song lyrics as you do, so I could sing too.

Rachel said...

I love the random facts. And of course your drawings are amazing!