So I went through a faze where I was just doing quick drawings with charcoal. I really like the way this one turned out. It was a originally a picture of Brad Pitt but I wasn't trying to make it look like him. His arm is back behind his head just in case you can't tell. I really like his eyes they look very pensive.
Random Fact about my Life: I'm on a puzzle kick. They have consumed me.

6 comments:
YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!! The picture won't show up at work so you will have to show it to me in person tomorrow...
it won't show up on my puter either...maybe you should reput er up.
Where's brad?
Mel, I love a good puzzle. I go through puzzle kicks too. They chill me out. I want to see pic of your next completed one.
ahhhh! I love it so much...it is so artistic...very museum worthy.
I love the eyes too.
I like that you have lots of pictures and drawings - of beautifully muscley boys. It always reminds me of this one thing you do, where you smile and look down, and you walk like a duck, and it's really really cute.
Post a Comment