Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tom Brady...2009

Posted by Picasa
This is my first drawing in the year of 2009. Tom Brady is just a looker...there's no denying that fact. I am very pleased with the way this turned out. I like the highlights on the face and hair. I like the lips and eyes the bestest though. I always just use mechanical pencils and my other secret weapon my hand. I use it to blend and shade. Well anywho...there you go!!!

9 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I love the intensity of his eyes.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Mel you always do such a good job! He looks great. I like his eyes too.

Mandi said...

I love the angle...such a captivating angle...I love the eyes and the hair...this picture has texture.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

You do such wonderful work. I love it.

Darsha said...

I am thinking impure thoughts right now because if that picture. Nice talent mel.

Anonymous said...

I love it all done! It was so interesting seeing it in progress! You really have a great talent!

Welcome said...

My favorite part is the eyes. You are super-duper talented.

Meagarific said...

Hey Mel, what is the song playing? I love it.

Rachel said...

YOu are really so talented melani!