So you know in magazines how they show a room or outfit that is very expensive and then show you how to get a similar look for cheaper.....? Well even if you haven't seen that, now you will. I have decided to take this extremely cute outfit of Kate Beckinsale's and show you the affordable version.
First you must know the original prices for comparison's sake.
Gray T-shirt by Alexander Wang: 76 dollars.
A similar white braided belt by some Elise lady: approximately 99 dollars. (oh and that's with 40% off)
Boyfriend jeans by Citizen of Humanity Riley (weird name): $165.90, which I guess is a steal because they used to be $237.00
Similar white shoes by FLY: 142.97 (originally 259.95)
So in total this outfit comes to............ let me pull up the computer calculator........okay the total is a whoppin' $483.87! Yowzahs!
Now for the everyday person version.
Eddie Bauer Easy Fit Gray T shirt: $22.50
Strait City Trading white braided belt: $8.00
American Eagle boyfriend jeans: $29.50
And from Ebay white Mary Jane pumps: $16.99
And that is how to dress for less!
PS Isn't Kate Beckinsale gorgeous! I want her hair.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Dress For Less
Posted by Melani at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was such a good idea! I loved it...and I want those shoes!
Way to bargain shop. And I am with you- I love her hair!
This just reenforces my disgust with the lifestyle that most of the rich and famous lead. The unneccesary extravagence!
I want her hair too, but if I had your hair, I wouldn't want to trait it for hers.... Now if I could have your hair with her stylist that would be a dream come true :)
Great Idea! I look forward to seeing you in the "Dress for Less outfit" soon. You'd look fantastic
Post a Comment