I lost 5 pounds then gained 2. So I hit the gym. I stayed an extra 15 minutes at the gym. Not because of the extra 2 pounds. Because I wanted to watch Christian Bale longer in the movie that was playing. I cover up the things on the bike and treadmill that say how fast your going and how far you've gone. One time I thought I was hot stuff cuz I was running 5.2 mph. I looked over and the kid to my right was going 9.2 mph. I looked to my left and the girl next to me was walking 5 mph. Now I cover the mph on my bike/treadmill. I saw a beautiful man at the gym...that helped me enjoy the gym experience a lot more. Thank you beautiful gym guy. I watched Batman at the gym today. I always cover my ears on the Joker's "why so serious?" parts. Turns out its hard to cover your ears in a public place, on a treadmill, without looking like an idiot.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's why I work out at home. You are hilarious.
I'm glad you are keeping up the gym thing! Not that I think you need to lose weight but it will just make you feel good, plus apparently there are sexy guys so maybe your future hubby is hanging out there, who knows...
I totally got a visual of the covering your ears thing. Funny stuff. Kudos to you for going to the gym.
you're looking fabulous! You always did, but now you can tell that you're working out!! I also HATE that part in Badman with a passion!
Oh, Emma...you beastly gym goer. who would have thought! You just keep losing those pounds and I'll keep finding them.
Post a Comment