What a new post?! It's a miracle! (cue Hallelujah chorus). This summer has been a doozy so far. Down right delightful. I went to Washington with my roommates and then California with one of the greatest people in the whole wide world.
So lets focus on the highlights here...and since I love lists, lets pick the top 5 moments of the Washington trip.
1. Taking pictures by all of the state signs (or at least the ones we could find or that weren't in an extremely treacherous location).
Next stop Washington...I look like an over zealous aphid in the top pic but no worries I'm a beauty queen in the bottom one. These pictures were taken on a bridge with extreme winds. Sydnee gave a free show to many a passerby when her skirt refused to stay down.
2. Leavenworth. So Leavenworth is like a little mini Germany in Washington. It was quite magical, the mountains even looked like the Alps. See...
We also visited this amazing hat shop while in Leavenworth. And of course when you have weird hats and a camera on hand, a photo shoot must follow.
I don't know if you can tell but the crown I'm wearing is about 2 feet high. And I am making this face because I was channeling an evil queen.
Top Picture: Sydnee the Ewok
Middle Top: Jenny the bashful flower
Middle Bottom: Danielle the forest nymph
Bottom: Melanlock Holmes
And just a couple more from Leavenworth:
Holly Schmolly! I've only done 2 out of 5. Looks like this will have to be several posts. So I'll see you when I get the gumption to continue.
4 comments:
oh ted, I was key-racking up the entire time...in a silent library...that says a lot.
Fun fun...so jealous! Glad you went chicka!
You have to save the picture in your computer how you want it to appear here. So just flip it in your computer then put it in your blog. Kapeesh?
Sounds/looks like a great little vacation. Jealous am I. Girls trips are some of the best!
Melanlock Holmes! Awesome!!! I love that little Germany! Oh and the Hats are 'precious'
PS; I love your playlist
Post a Comment