...drawing, this:This: and this: Which one is your favorite?
that last one is a delight!...Megan the fox, correct?!
I think i like the last one! They are all very very good!
I like the Drew Barrymore! I'm in awe, what can I say more?! They are all awesome
The last one!
I like the first one. The eyes are amazing!!!
I like them all, but I have to say that you pinned Drew Barrymore to a T (in fact, you somehow made her look prettier than I think she really is). Your talent is amazing, and truly enviable!
I like the last one. The hair is awesome. You are so good.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that last one is a delight!...Megan the fox, correct?!
I think i like the last one! They are all very very good!
I like the Drew Barrymore! I'm in awe, what can I say more?! They are all awesome
The last one!
I like the first one. The eyes are amazing!!!
I like them all, but I have to say that you pinned Drew Barrymore to a T (in fact, you somehow made her look prettier than I think she really is). Your talent is amazing, and truly enviable!
I like the last one. The hair is awesome. You are so good.
Post a Comment