Thursday, September 26, 2013

My InstaLife

I got a cool new phone, it is what kids these days are calling a "smart phone".  I joined the other moms of the 21st century and got an Instagram account.  Here's what I've been gramming lately (did I just make up a new word?!..."gramming"?):


First insta photo...jack at cafe rio. Oh wait...should I have taken an artsy pic of my salad instead?


Jousting with table legs in the Home Depot. I just got impaled. Take note of Chris's victory stance.

Who needs a baby gate when you have a pile of clothes and a wedding dress to contain your child? Sometimes they get stuck though.

Swing time.

Jack with his wee BYU football. He refused to look at me. Little stinker.

Rainbow over the "Y".

Watching Mickey Mouse with a runny nosed little Jack.

Jack pooped at church.  (I meant pooped out at church.  Although he probably did really poop too.  Lately he's been a "Pooper Trooper".  Sing that to the tune of Abba's Super Trooper.)

Jack in the box. He crawled in there himself.

Doing a back bend in his bumbo so he could still see me while I was visiting the little ladies room. And yes I had my phone with me. One can only read the back of shampoo bottles so many times.

Trying out my new earrings. Now Ashley and I can match.

Jack waving hello to Sarah Brightman while we were watching her sing "La Luna" on YouTube. It's the most calm he's been all day.

Jack's pj pants from last christmas are now European manpris (man capris).

I realized halfway through my walk, that Jack and I are walking BYU advertisements.

10 plus years later and my Seven Brides for Seven Brothers dress still fits. Although some places have for sure filled a out a wee tad more.

I am currently at the mercy of the Boise state football team. I am told we are not leaving Jcw's until the end of the quarter.

Chris then wrote this: Which happened to come in the middle of this post. Then I (Chris) was at mercy of this post.

Walking with daddy. Look at those wee little legs!

We made homemade ice cream using dry ice. Apparently if you put in too much dry ice it will foam and overflow. As this was happening I ran for my phone/camera and Chris yelled, "Take a picture! For the sake of Instagram!" It was like a hipster war cry.

Yesterday at Costco, Jack decided to fling his sippy cup out of the cart. Instead it landed perfectly in its new little home.

The color of the sky last night was amaze-balls!

Thus concludes my adventures in Instagram to date. 

1 comments:

Jacob and Rike H. said...

Loved the pictures. I felt like I got a little insight into your day to day life... Jack is so cute and you are an adorable family.