I have been a little Slacker-McSlackerson. If I don't get to any other blog posts I always try to do Jack's monthly ones...but as you can see ten and eleven months will have to be combined.
Top Three Cutest Things He Does
1. He has started to copy Chris and I. The other day in the car Chris was purposefully eating his muffin with really loud smacking noises. And from the back came slightly quieter versions of the smacking noise. Jack was copying his daddy.
2. Jack laughs A.LOT. When walking through stores we just fake laugh back and forth to each other. I don't even think about it anymore. I'm sure everybody else is wondering what the heck is going on. Jack's little fake laugh is just his go to sound. He does it when he's bored, happy, wants attention, wants to practice his vocal range etc.
3. When Jack is scared of new people he will try to climb up Chris and I and then he will rest his head on our shoulders.
Top Three Least Cute Things He Does
1. He eats like a cow...he chews his food then spits it out into his hand, and then chews it again and swallows. This makes for a very messy ordeal.
2. He loves to pull my hair...like always. But a fun new added element is when he grabs my hair when his hands are full of food. Then I get muffin-hair.
3. He plays with things he knows he shouldn't and then when I go to pick him up, he runs away. It's actually super adorable, seeing his chubby legs, flee as fast as they can...but serious face...it's still naughty.
Top Three Five Favorite Things
1. When Chris comes home. He just starts flapping his hands and breathing really fast.
2. He enjoys a nice big Costco muffin...but really, who doesn't?
3. Being tickled or rolled around the floor with Chris's feet.
4. Oh and our little Halloween mummy that sings and dances.
5. And...pulling on the sealing fan string.
Top Three Least Favorite Things
1. Wearing hats...he can swoop those things off lickity split. He hasn't figured out how to get off hoods yet. He tries to pull them forward and then just ends up being even more covered up.
2. Going to bed without his bottle. Sippy cups are not an acceptable alternative either. It needs to be a bottle with formula. It is like his sleep serum.
3. Getting his finger nails clipped. If you ever get cut by his razor sharp fingernails, I apologize, but he is like a squirmy little noodle and one needs to prepare oneself mentally and physically before they can even attempt to clip his fingernails.
Top Three Accomplishments:
1. He takes a few steps here and there, but I wouldn't say he is quite "walking" yet. He could if he wanted, he just isn't used to it yet.
2. He has 8 and a half teeth.
3. He repeats noises we make, but isn't talking yet.
Top Three Funniest Things He Does
1. I don't know if it makes me proud or ashamed...but now he will pick up the remote and point it at the TV and wait for something to happen.
2. He makes little wheezing sounds. It sounds like he is dying, but I'm pretty sure he's fine. I hope. I mean it doesn't seem to slow him down, it's just like a little wheezy concert.
3. He falls a lot. And usually in very dramatic and hilarious ways.
Monday, October 14, 2013
Jack at 10 and 11 Months
These pictures were taken around 10 Months:
And these were taken around 11 Months:
Jack's next update will be when my little in One Years OLD! AAH! I want him to stay small and compact. He's relatively easy to carry around and he still has his adorable baby chub. I just want my baby to stay a baby a little while longer...maybe like five years....that's all.
Posted by Melani at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's looking cuter and cuter! And more balanced.
This has nothing to do with this post, and I don't know if you know me, but I'm Kathi's friend! Hi!
I was just wondering when the 365 Owl thing was going to continue?
Post a Comment