Saturday, January 3, 2015

Tyler at One Month

A month and one day ago, I popped out another tiny human.  I just love my little little.  Loving Tyler has come quicker than loving Jack.  I think this time around I know how to love a baby and I'm not afraid to let myself be super sappy with the little Thing.  With Jack I was actively trying not to act like a love struck mother and this time I just went for it...baby talk and all.

Top 3 Things People Say When They See Him:
1. "He doesn't look like Jack."  This is very true, his face is much more squat than Jack's and he has adorable droopy eyes.  Oh, and he's bald.
2. "Look at that face!"  Tyler is the master of making strange faces.
3.  "What happened to his face?" This would be because poor little Tyler generally has a scratch on his face from his loving brother Jack.  Getting Jack to love Tyler has been a work in progress.

Top 3 Cutest Things He Does:
1.  His distressed little faces and squeals.  When he does these I just want to cuddle him and never let go.
2.  When he gets crazy eyes.  See picture below.
3.  He has awake-smiled a couple of times.  I love it! Especially since sometimes he seems like such a sad fellow.

Top 3 Least Cute Things He Does:
1.  He still wakes up a lot at night.  Only like every four hours, but at about one month Jack was almost sleeping through the night.  But really it's not that bad.
2. He gets very upset when he's not being held.
3.  Spits up and get nasty milk caught in his chins.

Top 3 Likes:
1. Being snuggled.  When Jack takes a nap, so do Tyler and me.  I cuddle into him and listen to the cute little noises he makes when he sleeps, I love it.
2.  His little green hospital pacifiers.  I am not of fan of these pacifiers, you can see their little sucking mouths.  It reminds me of a little sucker fish.  I would much rather have Tyler sucking on a little football pacifier.  But he'll have none of it.
3.  Being patted on the back.

Top 3 Dislikes:
1.  Being left alone.
2. Being in his car seat.
3. Cold diaper wipes.

Top 3 Differences between Jack and Tyler:
1.  Their head shapes.  Tyler's is cute and round with the biggest soft spot of my lifestyle.  And Jack's was very narrow and skinny.
2.  Jack was a little more content overall.  Tyler likes to be held and loved more.
3.  Tyler seems much more concerned with life.  His brow furrows and looks worried quite often.  And Jack has always been extremely happy-go-lucky.

Now for some pictures.


Tyler's one and only Christmas present was this little Build-a-Bear.  He is wearing a military uniform because Chris got a military scholarship for medical school.  So we shall most likely be a military family.

Sometimes babies and their bears switch outfits.

And sometimes they just like to chill out in their diapers.

Now for a segment I like to call...the many faces of a Tyler Alberts.
I call this one Cross-Eyed-McGee.

 "Oh shoot gurl, Oh no you didn't."

 "Wo is me."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I've seen things."

Now for the grand finale: 
Tyler looks like he just eaten the most sour lemon on the face of this earth.

I just love my little nugget.  I really feel like our family is complete now that we have our two boys.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I can't believe you have two boys now! I'm so happy for you! Tyler does make some awesome faces, I love those pictures!!

Mandi said...

The "I've seen things" one had me giggling up a storm. I love your love for Tyler. It's so cute. I feel like a proud mommy watching you.

Jacob and Rike H. said...

Wow...I could feel your excitement and enchantment with your little one. He's a cutie!Isn't it amazing how each child is individual looking, acting and how their personality differs... Jack is going to be a great big brother and they'll have a lot of fun together I bet. They are both very cute

RCA said...

a good n cute one!