After watching Curious George for the hundredth time you start forming some strange opinions about the shows your child watches. For Example:
"The man in the yellow hat is looking pretty good."
"He is rockin' that bathing suit."
"Why is he still single?"
"I bet him and Professor Wiseman have a secret tryst going on."
(After Professor Wiseman invites The Man in the Yellow Hat to her beach house): "Yep, they are lovers in the night."
"Bill if you say, 'city kid' one more time, I swear I will smack you right in your uneven side-part."
"All of the quints sound a little bit like they are inbred."
"If real monkeys were as cute as George, this world would be a better place."
"Why doesn't George have a tail?"
"The Man in the Yellow Hat doesn't keep track of his pet/son very well."
"How has George not been kidnapped yet?"
Mickey Mouse Road Rally:
"Tootles is a cry baby."
"Was Mickey this cheesy when I was little?"
"Pete, you are my very favorite, you grumpy little lump."
"The animators were very generous in their rendering of the Kratt brothers."
"It's nice to see a genuine stoner on a kids show. Reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo."
"I want a creature suit. Then I could I fly."
Sesame Street:
"Mr. Noodle you are everything that is wrong in this world. You are the reason I don't watch this show."
Thomas and Friends:
"Oh Thomas, your voice. Your voice. I'm not too fond of it. You don't even have a British accent?"
"Sir Tophum Hatt is a very squat little man."
"Percy you need to man-up."
"Oooo, I love this song! 'Gotta, gotta work harder...Blue Mountain Quaaaary!'"
"Those poor engine drivers, they get dragged to and fro by those trains with faces."
"Seriously, why are you letting them drag you to the Misty Mountain?"
"I hope you brought snacks Mr. Engineer, cause Thomas got you stranded. Again."
"'Cinders and Ashes'?! Who comes up with these expressions? One of these days I'm going to find myself yelling this in real life."
Chuggington:
"Train-tastic?! How did that become a thing?"
"Brewster, I think you have had a head cold since episode one."
"Vee's laugh haunts my lifestyle."
"Does this town not have cars?"
"Do you have to take a train to go anywhere?"
"These chuggers have a lot more tricks up their sleeves than Thomas."
"Eddie's better looking than Hodge."
"Poor Emery, does he have to say 'Special Announcement' before EVERYTHING? Who programmed him this way?"
"O.Em.Gee. That new little baby train is adorable!"
"Mtambo I love how your little lights make an afro!"






2 comments:
But seriously Tootles is so freaking annoying.
good info!
Post a Comment