
So I know I haven't posted any drawings in awhile. I have been drawing, just not super big projects. I did this drawing a while ago. I got it from a candid picture I found somewhere. The original baby was quite homely so I made a different baby. I'm not used to doing babies so I'm not quite sure how it turned out. I think the concept is a really cute one and I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Daddy's Arms...2008
Posted by Melani at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
At first I thought the guy was David. I think the baby is cute.
Way good Mel...I like the wee bow on the baby...did you add that? And I think my favorite part is the papa's face...splendid!
LOVE THIS!! The eyeball looks great too!
Post a Comment