Sunday, November 9, 2008

Eight.

I have been tagged and here it is!

Favorite TV Shows:
1. BAND OF BROTHERS!!!- BEST SHOW EVER!
2. Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Scary I know...Janet way to be!)
3. House-I love all of the medical mysteries.
4. Life-It has one of my favorite actors in the world...Damian Lewis
5. The Office-Jim and Pam had better get together.
6. While You Were Out-Where did that show go?
7. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition-I cry on practically ever episode.
8. American Idol-I love watching it with my parents the best, and hearing their crituiques :)

Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Wore jeans to work for dress down day. Yeah Baby!!!
2. Payed Rent- it was 3 days past due...:/
3. Finished Eating my carton of ice cream for dinner- Farr's Brownies over the Moon...my favorite. This batch tasted a little strawberry-ish for some reason...YUCK!
4. Read Band of Brothers!- Fantastic Book.
5. Read Jesus the Christ- I'm almost done!
6. Had some great, random discussions with my bosses at work.
7. Oriented a new "Team Member" at work...always thrilling.
8. Emptied the garbage in the bathroom-trust me, that was a task.

Places I like to Eat:
1. Costa Vida-yummers! The Sweet Pulled Pork smothered burrito with a side of sour cream is my favorite. I'm salivating just thinking about it.
2. Macey's Service Deli-I love the corn dogs, icecrem, chedder munchers, and pizza sticks the best.
3. Wendy's- Love the frosties.
4. My Grandmums house-she's got lots of fabulous munchies.
5. Rachel's-Her deli bake is amazing
6. On the Border- I love Tex-Mex!
7. Village Inn-They have the best pumpkin pie.
8. Outback Steakhouse-I don't really like steak that much but I love their cheese fries and black bread.

Things I am Looking forward to:
1. JAN 3rd!!! Seriously will it EVER come.
2. Christmas with the fam.
3. A raise...I always love that
4. A time when I can go to school full time
5. When I am married.
6. Heaven-I'm not sucidal I just bet it will be Fabulous!
7. Buying new clothes.
8. Seeing Kayla and Kristen again.

Things on my wish list:
1. A CAR!!! Hopefully I'll be getting one soon.
2. New Clothes, shoes, and purse.
3. A good bang trim.
4. A puppy! I want one SO bad!
5. A hubby... I want that even more :)
6. A flat tummy.
7. Be able to Irish hard shoe well.
8. A mini-horse...see previous post.

7 comments:

Kristin D. said...

Melly, you are so fun. Love the peaks into your life.

Jan Nut said...

oh seeing Kayla and Kristen again, that is a good one Mel! I think we should get a dog or a cat, they can sleep under my bed. Seeing Eddies cat made me so jealous!

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR MELLY! Seriously babe...we were bestest of sisters last night! Fun times watching a great movie.

Mandi said...

ahh! I actually LOL-ed ted...so I can say it without feeling fakety fake LOL...my favorite was the heaven comment...I could just hear your little voice saying it.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

I love your pic on your header it is so pretty. What is Jan 3rd may I ask?

Dents said...

Hi melanie, Your headline photo is cool. For some reason you remind me of a beautiful mermaid :)
Loved the post on all the different animals. But I am sad that you got me thinking about Costa Vida...we don't have any good food where we live, nothing but IHOP and Dennys as far as the weeping eye can seen.

Rachel said...

I LOVE the picture of you on the top of the page! Your 8's are really fun!