Sorry I haven't posted in a while, no excuse...just laziness I guess. So this week I am going to focus on my top ten favorite strange animals. Some of these animals I have known and loved for a long while now and others I have just recently discovered. And by the way I did not make up any of these names...they are for reals.
10. Zorse: The mixture of a Zebra and Horse. To me it just looks like a little horse with stripes...very pretty though.
9. Bullmatian: This is a Dalmation/Bulldog mix. This dog looks like a fat dalmation. Love it! I just love short and squat things. Probably becuase that is a pretty good description of myself.
8. Mini-Cow: This is acutally a mini bull. The little fellow looks like an angry soul. I really want to meet a mini cow someday. And milk one too!
7. Saint Berdoodle: This is a Saint Bernard/Poodle mix. I just love his fuzziness. I just want to give him a BIG hug.
6. Leopon: Leapord/Lion mix. I couldn't really find a very good picture. But I think this animal is so pretty. I love the mane with the spots.
5. Giant Bunny: This bunny is legit...no photoshopping is involved. I've watched a video of him. His owner is a bloke with a british accent. When the bunny hops its like a chubby kangaroo hopping. Once again with the squatness. The bunny and the old fellow look similar in a way.
4. Pomino: This dog is an American Eskimo/Pomeranian mix. This dog just looks so soft and the color is so pretty. And it's got a really cute face.
3. Wolomute: Wolf/Alaskan Malamute mix. I love big dogs, they are my favorite. I remember my Aunt Laurie had a big Alaskan Malamute named Alma. I just loved that dog so much. And mixed with a wolf! Bazam...that's like the jackpot.
2. Liger: Lion/Tiger mix. Despite popular belief these are not mythical creatures. Thanks Napoliean Dynamite for that warped view. Ligers are the biggest cats...and the biggest Liger is named Hercules. He looks so cute and big! I just want sit on his back and go for a ride and give him loves.

4 comments:
now wasn't that the cuddliest post...what you ddin't want to add the perdoodle or snoodle...whatever else was on that crazy amazing dog hybrid website. I love squat things too!
oh melani this update is well worth the wait!! I'm so happy you introduced me to all of those crazy dog mixtures, that was a fun day! I'm glad there are some cute mixes out there to make up for all the yucky ones we saw.
Okay, I love the picture at the top of your blog, you are so beautiful! My favorite is the Liger, because they are basically the coolest animal ever!
wow i love your lists! My favorite is the liger too!! How far have you gotten in house or office? I watch them all the time, you know overseas, its all i can do here :P How about smallville? Do you guys still watch it?
oh and this is miranda. Im just logged in on my moms acount right now!
Post a Comment