Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm in Pagety Page...

Page is more interesting and exciting than I had expected.  It has some incredible things to see like this: 
Isn't that amazing!  And when you see this view you are standing on the edge of this dodgy little cliff.  Apparently, a couple of weeks ago, someone fell from the cliff and died.  Creepy, but it sort of adds to the whole experience.  

One of the times I was in Page Mandi and Ben informed me they would be celebrating "Melan Days."  Don't worry, this is just a celebration for your truly, MELANI.  No big deal...actually it is a big deal...I mean, I'm a big deal.  

So when I arrived in Page I saw these little melons just waiting to be carved into my likeness.  Unfortunately Ben was unable to help, but Mandi and I created some Melons that looked just like me.  See! 

Try not to be too jealous of my beauty.  

Mandi and I may or may not have re-enacted the part in the scriptures when Captain Moroni chops off that guys scalp. 

Whilst in Page Mandi and I had a little fun at the local Walmart.  We found our stuffed animal equivalents. 

Blaik even got a little cuddle time with our stuffed twins.  Well I guess twins of the twins. 
I also got some photos with my favorite peeps.  (I almost wrote poops...oops) 

5 comments:

Mandi said...

oh mel, i miss you. truly. honesy, truly i do. "twins of twins" =)

Kristin D. said...

You two do the cutest and funniest things together.

Rike said...

hahaha... captain moroni! I don't think he nibbled on it later on. I can't wait to see page! I'm so excited

Anonymous said...

Haha cute! Of course yours is Mickey Mouse...nothing else will do!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

What a fun road trip. I always wished I was as close with my sister as you two are.