Friday, December 7, 2012

6 Odd Ways To Find a Jack

 1. Stuffed in a snowsuit that makes his arms and legs stick straight out.

 2. Arranged lovingly with the rest of the stuffed animals and pillows on the bed.
 
 3. Shoved in these giant St. Bernards slippers.  (More on these awesome fuzzy guys later.)

4. On the roof of Chris and Dallan's fort.  (More on that later too.)

5. Camaglouged in a sea of blue.

6. With a diaper on his head.  Chris was afraid his head was getting cold.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

this post cracked me up. the diaper on the head! we are fans of this look but have never discovered "the Pope" version. Also, I love him arranged on the bed, he looks like a doll. One of this suppossed to look real ones with beads in their butt.

Janet said...

He is so cute! I love his argyle outfit thingy! I also love the St. Bernard slippers, I totally remember those!