This picture requires explanation. So I was waiting for class to start and I started to draw my hand, I like guys hands better so I manned it up and turned it into a male hand (male, mel...confusing) Anyway, once I drew the hand I decided to have the hand touching a face and it just turned iton a girl asleep that he was touching. I thought it was really sweet like he just wanted to touch her even when she was asleep. Mandi says its too sensual, but that's not how I meant it...and I added the wedding ring because a) wedding rings just make mens hands attractive and b) so this picture would most certaintly be moral. Oh and I left some of my sketchbook showing just cause I though it looked cool. I just really like this picture. I know what I was trying to draw and I really like it. 
Friday, April 4, 2008
His Angel...2008
Posted by Melani at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Melly, that is beautiful. I don't think it looks sensual at all. It looked me like a touch of gentleness and love.
Why didn't you tell me you had a blog. I have catching up to do now.
Melly, i love this one and I don't think that it's sensual at all!! It's gorgeous!!! It makes me want a manly man who wants to touch my face when i'm asleep...Ahhhhhhh
Post a Comment