I gave this young man the name of my husband, from when I played house when I was little. Because he needed a name. Yes I know I was related to the Talbot's...but I was young. I drew this roughly from an add in a magazine. I think it was for cologne or something. I drew it in my sketchbook so you can see the binding. I just love this picture. I really took a lot of time on the hair and stubble (people in my school library were probably wondering why I kept pounding my paper with a pencil...) and I love the squinty thoughful eyes. And let's face it, I just think this young man is rather ideal looking. Any-hoo one of my favorites to date. 
Friday, April 4, 2008
Todd Talbot...2008
Posted by Melani at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love too that the binding is included. You are hilarious. I need to call you again so you can have me in stitches laughing.
Post a Comment