So I was just reading everybody's tags and I decided to give it a go. I know I usually only put up my pictures...but I have decided to expand.
Number 5 tag
5 things on my to do list
1. Buy my plane ticket for Utah
2. Put songs on Kristin's MP3 player.
3. Unpack my suitcase
4. Finish my laundry
5. Do Spanish Homework
5 Snacks I Love
1. Pretzels
2. Cheese Fries (does that count as a snack?)
3. Celery with Peanut Butter
4. Cottage Cheese with RITZ crackers
5. Donut Holes.
5 things I will never wear again
1. Those ginormous bows my mom used to put in my hair. Cute then...definately not now
2. I agree with Lindsey...Bras without padding.
3. Hoodless sweatshirts
4. Butterfly clips
5. Leather sandals (they make my feet stink)
5 Bad Habits
1. Procrastinator (definately one of my worst habits)
2. Watching too much TV
3. Itching my stomach
4. Saying "Crap" (at least my mums thinks that's one of my worst habits)
5. Comparing myself to others.
5 of my Favorite Toys...Nostalgics
1. Definately my American Girl Doll. (I still just love her)
2. My stuffed Mickey
3. Paperdolls (especially the ones I made myself)
4. Barbies
5. Dress-ups
5 Places I’ve lived
1. Alabama
2. Farmington, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Essfeld, Germany
5. Arlington, Texas
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Paper route
2. The Nutcracker Co.
3. Macey's Cashier and FES
4. Heartland Bread Cafe
5. Macey's store trainer
5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. Ten Years Ago: I was ten. I was living in Farmington about to enter my awkward years. I was in 6th grade. One of my favorite grades. This was a grand old time for me.
2. If I Were Suddenly a Billionaire: I would definately say a prayer of thanks. Buy a car and a house. Pay off my loved ones debts. Pay for the rest of college. Buy an old house in England and restore it. (great idea Lindsey!). Buy lots of fabric and make many many fancy period dresses. Oh and get DisneyWorld season passes for all of my fam and take them all on a cruise.
3. I have seriously considered hair school. But I'm kind-of afraid of the dumb-beautician image. And I could never scrape together 15,000 dollars for it.
4. I've banned myself from watching CSI, Law and Order and those kinds of shows. I am intriged by these shows and love watching them, bit it usually just worries me and creeps me out. So...no more.
5. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm washing dishes by hand and someone throws a dirty dish in the sink. It's the worst when you've just changed the water and its a really dirty spatula or something. This always happens to me at work and I usually just grab the offending dish as fast as I can and throw it in the other sink. It's my way of keeping my sanity and sending a message to the person who threw the dish in.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Expanding my blog
Posted by Melani at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're funny! By the way, you might want to take a peek at your dumb blonde comment - you might need to fix a typo! I learned a lot about you and you are my sister! Love it!
I didn't know you had a blog! This is such a fun way to keep in touch. You are a great artist! I love the pictures and the tag - I learned a lot about you!
Melly!! Julie and i wanna do a st. george/vegas road trip. you game? Help pay? Maybe if my car holds out. it's been having trouble.
I just love you and want you here NOW!!!! Am i lucky enough to pick you up from the airport?
I agree with you on most everything. By the way, you never did get those songs put on my MP3 player. I loved having all that time with you. You are the funniest, as you know.
PS..oh how i miss you!!!
Post a Comment