I did this drawing because I was just thinking about different facial expressions I could play with. I really like the way it turned out. Especially since I didn't have any references to look from. And truth be known I drew her ears like this because I have always wanted my ears like this. My ears are super flat to my head. I would just love it if they stuck out just a tad bit more. And plus maybe if they were bigger my ipod headphones would actually stay in. 
Friday, April 4, 2008
Pucker Up Dream Ears...2008
Posted by Melani at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think her lips are my favorite part. I don't know many people who want their ears to stick out more. Most people want to lay flatter.
We should combine ears. Mine stick out like an elephant's. I think it's because I always used to sleep on them after putting them forwards. Weird, I know, but it's all good. :)
Post a Comment