Wednesday, June 11, 2008

50 Favorite Movies 10 out of 50

I'm finally starting my top 50 movies list. The first 10 are pretty much in order. The quotes underneath are my favorite quotes from the movie.

1. The Joseph Smith Movie: My Favorite Movie of ALL time.
"The worth of EVERY soul is great in the sight of God." and "Oh Lord My God"
2. Gladiator: I used to want to name my first born Maximus
"Go to them." and "Watch over my wife and son and tell them I live only to hold them again...for all else is dust and air."
3. Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring: oh...Mandi
"I'm glad you're with me Sam."
4. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers: my least favorite of the three but its still fabulous
"Can you see the bottom...I can see your bottom."
5. Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King: I just love the music from these movies as well
"You cannot always be torn in two, you must be whole for a very long time."
6. P.S. I Love You: I just cry all the way through this one...SO CUTE
"Are we done yet love, can I come back now." and "P.S. I will always love you."
7. Oceans 13: I can't get over the amazingness that is George Clooney's hair in this movie.
"I hear voices, people coming in and out...Linus crying."
8. Pride and Prejudice, A&E version: Classic and fantastic
"Don't forget to write to me, I shall be far too merry to write any of you!"
9. The Happiest Millionaire: every time I finish watching this I want to start it all over again.
"George!...You yelled sir?"
10. The Family Stone: Such a great Christmas Movie
"Doesn't anybody love me!?"

The next set will be coming soon.

3 comments:

Corey said...

You crack me up! Since when did you get preganent? ~Corey

Kristin D. said...

I want an explanation on those twins too.

Mandi said...

oh Ted it's me and you in the womb...I like how your young are more developed...there prettier in the later stages. This great movie list made me laugh aloud and smil with my whole soul..."I'm glad your with me Mel"....