As many of you may have seen...the twins will be here in about 117 days. Paul and I are very excited. Yesterday we went and got our pictures taken. And then we found out what the twins are going to be. We are very excited to annouce that we will be having two boys!! Paul never said so but I know he was hoping for sons to cary on the Walker name. We are still debating on names. I'm fond of Gabriel and Ethan but Paul likes Ian and Michael. We'll see. Oh here's the picture we took yesterday.
Here's another pic of the bulging belly...
Well the babies are kicking something fierce so I better go...

7 comments:
Melani...you shameless hussy!
You crack me up!
You are too funny! You will make an adorable pregnant woman!
ya right...i'll probably blow up all over.
haha oh melfred...only you. Well congrats and i'm glad that i'll have more children to be a favorite aunt to.
I want to be auntie Katelin! :) mel...you kill me!
I actually got you and your sister confused for a moment and I thought that is not her husband ha ha Oops
Post a Comment