1. stuffed animals
2. drawing
3. friend requests on facebook
4. my mums and dad
5. cuddling with...mandi
6. laughing with Kathi
7. my job...suprising I know
8. crud...best game ever!!
9. new clothes
10. the color blue
11. loosing weight
12. okay...okay...flirting
13. Watching Sarah Brightman: Las Vegas with my parents
14. Oceans 13
15. Ty Pennington magazine
16. high top, black, chuck taylors
17. Mickey Mouse
18. new text messages
19. meeting new people, and finding you have things in common
20. compliments
21. my long hair
22. the smell of roses
23. dancing
24. spinning in circles as fast as I can
25. mini horses
26. the alps
27. when my dad calls me, "melly, melly, coco puff"
28. my gladiator, old navy sandals.
29. a clean room
30. London
31. little puppies
32. good ol' musicals
33. my picture of Jesus holding the little boy
34. talking with Heavenly Father
35. rollar skating
36. riding horses
37. presents
38. Christmas
39. dressing up in costumes
40. decorating
41. movie theaters
42. plays
43. my roommates and best friends
44. mail
45. coloring book and crayons
46. eating donuts
47. brandon's hugs
48. staying up late
49. sleeping in
50. my blankets
51. Fantasia
52. Disney World
53. A Poor Wayfaring Man of Greif
54. helping others
55. secret handshakes
56. being in my apartment
57. being at home in Texas
58. being at Grandma's house
59. redneck jokes
60. the olympics
61. being on time
62. hearing exciting stories
63. listening to Kari's stories
64. watching movies with Kristin
65. watiching David scratch his tummy
66. Christmas carols
67. the smell of Febreeze
68. a clean sink
69. clocking out at work...I know a bit of a contridiction
70. The Happiest Millionaire
71. The Joseph Smith Movie
72. back scratches
73. kissing
74. road trips
75. teasing people
76. costumes
77. my blue duvet
78. my blue curtains
79. Mary Kay mascara
80. new office supplies
81. "feeling that ginger bread feeling."
82. good Relief Society lessons
83. western family vanilla yogurt with frozen rasberries
84. running in bare feet
85. fall
86. being healthy
87. suprises
88. hearing my dad sing along to songs
89. when my whole family is together
90. looking through the BYU bookstore
91. watching Pride and Prejudice...the good version (5 hour one)
92. entering information into computers
93. when people say my name
94. watching Lord of the Rings with Mandi
95. edited movies
96. the United States
97. discovering new and wonderful songs
98. when my dreams come true
99. when I understand German
100. my family!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
100 Things that Make Me Happy...
Posted by Melani at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So many good things. I need to make a list like this sometime.
Aww Melfred!! I'm on there. I didn't know you liked laughing with me. Well....just for you i'll laugh with you right now...you ready....AHAHAHAHAHAH..and yes..my head was thrown back in that purely sexy way..
I love reading these! It made me happy, too.
oh...twill, I just love the cuddles...I miss my twin...
I love it! You had some really creative ones on there. My favorite was David scratching his tummy. I can just see it!
Post a Comment