Here is the newest drawing. It is a picture of Jennifer Garner. I like her face in this picture and I liked the hand on the neck. I think it scanned a little funny...or maybe it's just me... I don't like her hair AT ALL! I will definately need to spend more time on such things. But overall I like. The question now is...who will I draw next?....
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Jennifer Garner...2008
Here is the newest drawing. It is a picture of Jennifer Garner. I like her face in this picture and I liked the hand on the neck. I think it scanned a little funny...or maybe it's just me... I don't like her hair AT ALL! I will definately need to spend more time on such things. But overall I like. The question now is...who will I draw next?....
Posted by Melani at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I like it very much. You could draw one of my girls next.
oh ted, this is so great, you captured her features perfectly especially the lips...remember when the lips were your hardest thing? remember those days... I don't. Because look how fab thoe lips are...
Awesome Melly! I have two adorable subjects here just waiting to be drawn!
Post a Comment