1. Have you ever noticed that all of the female characters in "Once Upon A Time" have uncommonly long eye-lashes? Every episode is like an infomercial for Latisse. The only one sporting realistic eyelashes is the old grandma who always carries around the cross-bow. And the only reason her lashes aren't 2 inches long is probably to maintain the butch-ness of her character. As for all of the other girls, you can practically see their male counter-parts protecting their eyes from the massive wind currents coming their way when their lady friends decide to blink.
Let's talk Pinterest:
2. Several times I have stumbled upon a very disturbing photo involving Adam Levine. All I've got to say about said photo is...how awkward do you think that photo shoot was?
3. Also I am amazed that the melted crayon hearts are still circulating. That pin has got more longevity than Orrin Hatch's career. (I'm so proud of myself for making a political reference...don't worry, it won't happen again...I know nothing of politics.)
4. Sometimes I look for controversial pins, (ie. skinny girls in bras, pictures of puppies that might have been bought at "puppy mills", political pins etc) just so I can read the outraged comments. It's highly entertaining to me.
5. Verbally abusive Nike posters would never motivate me to work out. Its makes me want to just sit on the couch out of spite. (Now I'm starting to sound like those grumpy comment leavers...oops).
Moving on from Pinterest:
6. Sometimes I think I neglect my girl duties. For example, I never remove my toe nail polish...I just slowly clip it away when it's time for a trim. I don't ever wear lipstick. I don't wear perfume either...whenever I spray on one of the samples at the mall, I feel as if everyone I walk by is judging my scent. I share deodorant with my husband. I don't use a loofa...sometimes I even use my shampoo as body wash. I NEVER wash my makeup off before I go to bed. I let my fingernails grow until they break, therefore my nails are hardly ever uniform. I've never used powder on my face. I don't own a robe. Wow, I sound hideous.
7. Yesterday we were at an intramural soccer game that Chris was playing in. One of the other married guys on the team was saying that the single people were complaining that the game was on a Friday night. He said he was glad, because it gave him and his wife something to do. I couldn't agree more. Both Chris and I have often lamented that married people lack things to do on weekends. I think we just need more couple-friends.
8. When I was single I was told not to kiss boys unless it meant something/I was dating them seriously. And if I did I would regret it when I got married. Well, I'm married and looking back I wish I would have grabbed life more by the horns and kissed a few of those fools instead of being so self conscious Both Chris and I agree on this. It wouldn't have changed anything in our marriage. I just wished we would have lived it up. Just like we plan on living up every moment of our lives now. We both ended up where we were supposed to be...so why didn't we have a little fun on the way. This may sound odd, but that's how it is.
9. Aside from what the previous two comments may have made you think...I love being married. It has been better than I could have imagined. I love that Chris and I still wink at each other from across the room and spank each other in passing. I love that we play legos sometimes and laugh at each other's jokes. I love that I get to cuddle with my best friend every night and that we would rather be with each other than anyone else and we go out of our way to make it happen. It's just great having a bestie always there to go through life with.
10. Sometimes I get annoyed with the rage in which people hate Justin Bieber. He is in fact a living person with feelings. Sometimes when I hear people express their hate for him, I feel like they are talking about a convicted felon or terrorist. Simmer down peeps...simmer down. He just sings some slightly annoying songs...which last time I checked was not a crime.
That is all.
2 comments:
Melly, you have inspired me to kiss someone...when i'm actually in a situation that calls for that. I feel chastised about the Beiber thing...but worry not. I need to cut it out. Melly. You are pretty!
where even to begin...those ladies must have falsies. I don't think Cameron's eyelashes were that long in house. Also you know I'm on board with the kissing, this you know. Also that hideous comment was my favorite...I am the same with everyting, except I clip my finger nails, but I don't keep on coloring my hair, so we're even.
Post a Comment