Since I am such a fashion expert, (as I sit here in my pj pants and t-shirt) I have taken it upon myself to critique the Golden Globes.
Top 5 Best Dressed:
1. Julianne Hough. I love the wispiness at the bottom.
2. Frances Fisher. This is very classy and age appropriate. Not that I'm saying she's old...but she kind of is.
3. Meagan Fox. Love the hair...love the dress...love the earrings.
4. Barbara Palvin. Something about this playful 70's number in lavender, speaks to me.
5. Olga Kurylenko. This is dark and sultry done right.
Top 5 Worst Dressed.
1. Eva Longoria. This is dark and sultry done wrong. Just because you are sporting a full sleeve, does not mean you can get away with a slit that goes to your belly button.
2. Jessica Chastain. Saggy boobs and butt-cut here we come!
3. Sienna Miller. Welcome to the 90's! Pastels, high waistline, flowers and square tops.
4. Lena Dunham. This dress is just highly unflattering to this poor girl...not to mention that haircut.
5. Anna Gunn. Maybe the length on this dress wasn't as bad before she put on the heels. Maybe flip-flops would have saved this outfit...but since that is hardly ever the case...probably not.
Now for the Honorable Mentions
Best Wedding Dress:
Francesca Eastwood
Best New Hair Dos:
1. Robert Pattinson
2. John Krasinksi
Best makeup/hair...worst dress:
Rachel Weiz
Worst Makeup/Hair...Best Dress:
Kaley Cuoco
And there you have it. My expert opinion on the fashion of the stars...and all of those other people in this post none of us have heard of.















2 comments:
I love hearing your intake on it. I'd trust your opinion more than Ryan Secrest. That's for darn sure. I hate the saggy boob one too. And surprisingly the girl in the purple-ish dress with the short hair cut was one of E's or someone like that best dressed? Say wha?!
you know my favorites are the first one and megan fox. and I think john kraaidofasofusdpof or however you spell his name looks so much better with shorter his hair. As I said, it really diminishes the size of his nose.
Post a Comment