Here are some random picture of my boys I found oot and aboot (out and about, Canadian style).
Here is Jack doing his official gay pose. His little hand just curls over and he keeps it like this.
This is typical Chris. He decided to help me out and clean the house. I knew he had been putting away the dishes from the dishwasher and drying them off. What I didn't know, was that he got distracted and didn't finish. I went to load the dishwasher, opened it up, and sitting inside were some dishes and the rag he was using to dry them. Chris tends to get distracted easily and sort of flits about, cleaning things here and there. I don't mind though, I just love that he is helping me so much. And I love finding little things like this...its like a visual representation of how his mind works.
Here's little man being very reverent for our family prayer. He forgot to bow his head and close his eyes though. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
This last picture is a true gem. This is what Chris will look like in about 20 years, if he decides to go all 90's on me with this hair halo. He was shaving his head and we had a little fun and shaved the top first. Oh and he decided to shave his head because then it always looks done, without having to mess with hair gel. He's a sexy sexy man.
2 comments:
That hair cut on Chris looks makes him look like the "inconceivable" guy off of Princess Bride. And he reminds me of the big purple lipped dude from Honey we Shrunk the Kids. So, I'm not a fan. Its like that song..."when I think about you I think about angels...." but the scary version.
I feel like I just got to know Chris on a whole new level with that hair cut.
Post a Comment