The Oscars have come and gone...it is now time for another awards ceremony. Really it's a ceremony within a ceremony. Before I get too "Inception" on you, lets move on.
It is now time for the...MAA's. The Melani Albert's Awards.
Best Dressed:
Kristin Chenoweth
This dress reminds me of the night sky.
Fatima Ptacek
This dress is so age appropriate and enchanting. (Enchanting...like Cecilia Kelly from You've Got Mail.)
Louise Roe
I love the lacy red bits.
Amy Adams
While I do think this dress washes her out a bit, I just love the fullness and subtle sparkle. And I just want to run my hand over those ruffles!
Olivia Munn
This one might be my favorite. I love the deep red with gold embellishments
Sandra Bullock
I love the beading and little cap sleeves.
Worst Dressed:
Sofia Alvez
I think girlfriend got the Oscars and a Homeless Gala mixed up.
Tabatha Coffey
I call this outfit The Raven's Nightmare in Leather Gloves.
Bingbing Fan
First off...this girls name is really fun to say. Second, I feel like this dress could have been something special but instead it looks like a badly folded napkin.
Zoe Saldana
This dress needs a little editing. It could loose those feathers, the belt, the black stripes, the slit or all four.
Jacki Weaver
This dress makes her look like a hobbit.
Anne Hathaway
There's simplicity and then there is drab. This is all drab. And her hair is reminiscent of a prepubescent boy from the 90's.
Helen Hunt
There is nothing really wrong with the make of this dress. It just looks likes it has been rolled in a ball and thrown in a suitcase.
Sunrise Coigney
This dress is unflattering and ugly.
Naomie Harris
I just don't understand the cut of this bodice, color and the pattern.
Janet Award:
These next dresses reminded me instantly of a dear friend...because of her hate for the fabric they are made of.
Robin Roberts
Salma Hayek
You Made All the Girls Swoon because You Took Your Mother Award. (Or you just like your woman a tad older...):
Bradley Cooper
I almost put this picture in a category called, "Biggest Height Difference Award." Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman would also have been in that category.
Chris Evans
Best Jewelry Award:
Jennifer Lawrence
I love how her necklace is worn almost backwards, very 1920's. And those earrings are delightful.
Comfiest Shoes:
Eddie Redmayne
I do believe he is wearing velvet slippers.
Best Baby Bump:
Georgina Chapman
Most Beautiful Couples:
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
Most Likely to Microwave their Hamster:
Claudio Miranda
Best Halloween Costume:
Eve Stewart
Just in case you can't tell...girlfriend is wearing cat ears.
Biggest Hair:
Melissa McCarthy
Best Hidden Batman Symbol:
Nicole Kidman
Longest Necks:
Amanda Seyfried
Stacy Keibler
What did you think of the fashion at the Oscars? Do you agree or disagree?






























6 comments:
HAHA! Oh I love the Janet award! I was like wait, what!! My question is why on earth do people wear velvet?! I love all of your creative fun categories!! You are so cleaver!
most likely to microwave your hamster! ha ha! My favorite is probably Sandra Bullock's. Why wasn't Jennifer Aniston's on there? that was another favortie of mine. Also the one you love looks like those Oscar de la Renta dresses I we most recently pinned. Also velvet? really? at least its not crushed.
So, I just found your blog and was checking things out when I came along this gem of a post. I was laughing so hard at some of your comments and categories (i.e. longest necks)! Literally LOLing!
So, I just found your blog and was checking things out when I came along this gem of a post. I was laughing so hard at some of your comments and categories (i.e. longest necks)! Literally LOLing!
So, I just found your blog and was checking things out when I came along this gem of a post. I was laughing so hard at some of your comments and categories (i.e. longest necks)! Literally LOLing!
Sorry, stupid computer and/or internet published my comment three times.
Post a Comment